Tornado Creative is a Los Angeles based, brand-building agency established in 1992. We position our clients through a process of strategic thinking and storytelling. Our creative team generates conceptual, memorable work that engages, connects and resonates in today’s fast changing and competitive marketplace.
hotporno.ccSlutscamgirls.com -Web Cam Hot Blond girl in amazing show! – camgirl, webcam, bigtits
hotporno.ccSpecial non-professional slut is showing us her hawt body – blowjob, amateur, hardcorehotpornoCarnal massage for wild girlhotporno.ccmy (39)Sexy teen gets her pussy fucked – big, babe, hardcorehotporno.cchotpornoCute horny brunette honey Belicia Steele – stockings, sex, lesbianhotpornoAsians suck big cock compilation – asian, cute, glassesPolskie mamu?ki – Trzeba naprawi? samochód – milf, polska, polskie
James Hubbell is a painter, sculptor and architectural designer who has spent 60 years designing and making buildings, artifacts and fine artworks that reflect a deep passion for the ocean and for earth’s gifts. From Ilan-Lael, his self-made home, studios and foundation in Julian near San Diego, Hubbell has created private and public works, including schools in concert with the community in Tijuana, an organic chapel at Sea Ranch and parks that span the cultures of the Pacific Rim. This is the first comprehensive show on Hubbell ever displayed in Los Angeles. Exhibition graphics by Tornado Creative. Curation by Angela…
We recently reopened our online shop featuring collectible titles such as the mother of all Kustom Kulture books, The Art of Von Dutch. A massive, 420-page, 5-color, coffee-table-bustin’, comprehensive catalog of the multi-faceted artist Kenneth “Von Dutch” Howard. Get yours before they’re gone!
The latest release by Nonesuch Records, “Get On Board” is a remake of the original record, GET ON BOARD: THE SONGS OF SONNY TERRY & BROWNIE MCGHEE, by contemporary blues masters, Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder. Percussion by Joachim Cooder. Art Direction by Al Quattrocchi & Jeff Smith of Tornado Creative, Los Angeles, Photography by Abby Ross.
- I've worked with Al and Jeff on about seven projects now, and keep coming back for more! They never fail to deliver beautiful work, the feedback I get on packaging is tremendous, not to mention they are the nicest people to work with.Richard ThompsonMusician Extraordinaire
- Tornado is an F5 on the design scale. Behind the scenes, a whirlwind of activity, leaving a wide range of beautiful work in its wake.Tommy SteeleCreative Director & Author
- In working with Jeff and Al, I conjure a smile and good fun. You both bring such authenticity and good design to everything project I present to you. I am lucky, and the legacy of the Helms Bakery is superbly fortunate, to have Tornado on-board. Toot - toot!Walter Marks IIIWalter N. Marks, Inc.
- I've worked with Tornado for over 21 years now - first and Rhino and for the last five years at Shout! Factory. They continue to be our "go to" designers. They do top quality work in diverse styles and mediums - and are as comfortable with a '50s look as with a completely modern timeless approach. They are extremely committed to what they do and their attention to detail is consistently excellent.Garson FoosPresident, Shout Factory
- It’s a special gift to work with a team who can take the tiniest seed of an idea or a vague sketch of an abstract concept and not just articulate it – but render something that feels like a refined giant step in your own thinking. Al and Jeff have a command of not just their craft, but a deep intuitiveness and sensitivity that confirms their commitment to each client and each project. That’s what fully engaged collaboration should feel like and that’s what they bring – every time.Lynell GeorgeJournalist, Writer & Photographer
- These days, anyone with a computer and some free fonts downloaded from the internet considers himself a designer. That's why I was excited to work with Tornado, because I wanted to work with real designers, people who knew what they were doing. The book they designed, Night of the Tiki, turned out beautifully. The attention to detail and the graphic ideas that Al and Jeff contributed made the book a real stand-out.Josh Agle (aka Shag)Artist